|born on||4 February 1907 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Hoheneggelsen, Germany, 52n13, 10e10|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°08' 19°35 Asc. 03°23'|
German law enforcement executive, the head of the Nazi Reich Main Security Service (AMT III) during WW II. He also organized mass murders in the southern Ukraine 1941-42.
He was sentenced to death 4/1948, and spent 3 1/2 years in detention before being hanged 6/8/1951.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Racist)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Nazi Main Security Service)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Hanged)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Organized mass murder of Jews)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (Organized mass murders under Nazi Reich)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (Security service)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection