|Birthname||Sandra Miju Oh|
|born on||20 July 1971|
|Place||Ottawa, Ontario (CAN), 45n25, 75w42|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
Canadian actress known for her role as Cristina Yang on ABC's medical drama Grey's Anatomy, a role that earned her a Golden Globe, two Screen Actors Guild awards, and five nominations for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series.
She has also played notable roles in the feature films The Princess Diaries, Under the Tuscan Sun, Last Night, Sideways, and had a supporting role on the HBO original series Arliss.
She starred in the Asian Canadian films Double Happiness, The Diary of Evelyn Lau, and Long Life, Happiness & Prosperity the formers of which won her the Genie Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role and the Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role in a Dramatic Program or Mini-Series respectively.
Oh married filmmaker Alexander Payne on 1 January 2003. They separated in early 2005 and divorced in late 2006.
- associate relationship with Dane, Eric (born 9 November 1972). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2006-2012
- associate relationship with Dempsey, Patrick (born 13 January 1966). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-2014
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Grey's Anatomy (born 27 March 2005). Notes: Played Dr. Cristina Yang, 2005-2014
- associate relationship with George, Melissa (born 6 August 1976). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2008-2009
- associate relationship with Heigl, Katherine (born 24 November 1978). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-2010
- associate relationship with Pompeo, Ellen (born 10 November 1969). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-2014
- associate relationship with Walsh, Kate (born 13 October 1967). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-2012
- associate relationship with Wilson, Chandra (born 27 August 1969). Notes: Co-stars on "Grey's Anatomy," 2005-2014
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2005 (Alexander Payne, separated)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2006 (Alexander Payne)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film and TV)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Canada's Walk of Fame)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Golden Globe, etc)