|born on||31 July 1966 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||08°06' 01°31 Asc. 22°06'|
British noted family, the daughter of Princess Alexandra and Sir Angus Ogilvy. A minor member of the royal family (24th in line for the British throne), she was six-months pregnant in February, 1990 when she married photographer father-to-be Paul Mowatt in Ham, England, and reconciled with her parents.
The baby girl was born 5/26/1990. That same year, she became the 26th in line to the throne.
- parent->child relationship with Mowatt, Zenouska (born 26 May 1990)
- child->parent relationship with Alexandra, Princess of England (born 25 December 1936)
- child->parent relationship with Ogilvy, Angus (born 14 September 1928)
- sibling relationship with Ogilvy, James (born 29 February 1964)
Roger Elliott quotes news in "Astrology and the Royal Family."
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Nobility)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Pr. Alexandra and Sir Angus Ogilvy)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Pregnant when wed)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women