|born on||20 December 1998 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Houston TX, USA, 29n45, 95w21|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°31' 17°43 Asc. 23°52'|
American octuplets, a remarkable eight babies.
The first baby girl arrived on 12/08/1998 but was too small to survive. The following seven, five girls and two boys, were delivered by C-section on December 20. The fifth and smallest, Odera, died Dec 27th, 3:30 AM. Two of the infants remained on ventilators, Ebuku and Ikem but four others were breathing on their own, Chici, Echerem, Chima and Jioke. The youngest, Gorom, was recovering from abdominal repair surgery.
- Other Death 27 December 1998 at 03:30 AM (Too small to survive, Odera, age seven days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes news at the end of December, 1998
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Octuplets, six survived)
- Personal : Birth : Infant mortality (Two died)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Abdominal repair, Gorum)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (Two ventilated)