|born on||9 June 1945 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||Priego, Spain, 40n27, 2w18|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||18°34' 13°32 Asc. 17°56'|
Spanish athlete, a champion cyclist. Although he did not win many events, he is considered one of the great cyclist champions in the world. He was winner of the Tour d’Espagne in 1970 and of the Tour de France in 1972.
In the 1971 event of the Tour de France he fell down quite dramatically while he was leading the race; following the accident he went into coma. He had two other near death experiences after car accidents (1979, 1983).
After retirement, Ocana became a vine-grower in Caupenne d’Armagnac. France. He shot himself to death because of terrible suffering from cancer on the afternoon of 5/19/1994, at his home. He died same day in the hospital of Mont de Marsan.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Merckx, Eddy (born 17 June 1945)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Thévenet, Bernard (born 10 January 1948)
- Work : Prize 1970 (Champion, Tour d'Espagne)
- Health : Job related injury 1971 (Fell off bicycle, led to coma)
- Work : Prize 1972 (Champion, Tour de France)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1979 (Car accident)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1983 (Car accident)
- Death by Suicide 19 May 1994 at 12:00 noon in Caupenne D'Amagnac, France (Gunshot to end cancer, age 48)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Cadran No.9 quotes B.C. from Gauquelin
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Extreme suffering)
- Lifestyle : Work : Job-Related Injury (Fall, led to coma)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (Cyclist)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Near Death experience (Two car accidents)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Gunshot, due to extreme suffering with cancer)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Champion cyclist)
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Vineyard)