|born on||5 November 1960 at 19:33 (= 7:33 PM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°36' 12°50 Asc. 05°08'|
American homicide victim, beaten to death by his older brother, Mark. The two men shared an apartment from time to time over the past few years. On 7/26/1997, police arrested Mark in Rockland, MA after discovering Brian's body at the landfill in Bedford. The police chief said that Mark had admitted to killing his brother. Their parents are dead and Brian left no family. It was believed that the brothers had had an argument.
- sibling relationship with Obershaw, Mark (born 14 January 1966)
- Other Family 26 July 1997 at 12:00 noon in Rockland, MA (Brother Mark arrested)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Killed by his brother)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two boys)
- Family : Childhood : Memories Bad (Both parents dead)