|Birthname||Michelle LaVaughn Robinson|
|born on||17 January 1964|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°40' or|
American lawyer and noted spouse of Democratic Party nominee for President in 2008, Barack Obama.
Obama grew up on the rough South Side of Chicago, the younger of two children born to a civil servant and his wife, a secretary. She remains close to her older brother Craig Robinson, who is a basketball coach.
After graduation from Princeton University and Harvard Law School, she worked for a Chicago law firm where she met her future husband. They married in October 1992 and they have two daughters, Malia Ann born in July 1998 and Sasha (Natasha) born in 2001.
- spouse relationship with Obama, Barack (born 4 August 1961)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 4 July 1998 (Daughter Malia born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2001 (Daughter Sasha was born)
PT quotes news media for date, no time
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Body : Size (Tall)
- Family : Childhood : Family close
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney