|born on||19 August 1951 at 07:28 (= 07:28 AM )|
|Place||Sumner IA, USA, 42n51, 92w06|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°45' 28°00 Asc. 19°54'|
American model and actress. Raised on a farm, she won a beauty contest at age 17. She lost her virginity the night before she left for New York City, 8/28/1969. She arrived in New York and did her first "Glamour" magazine layout the following day. From there, she worked steadily as a world-class model for $50-80,000 a year, especially as a cover-girl, because at her peak, a magazine with her face on the cover out-sold any other issue on the stands.
She signed with Universal in 1976, did some commercials, several small roles, and worked for a short while as a regular on "CHiPS," with Eric Estrada.
She married actor Gregory Harrison in 1980; they had two daughters. Harrison's cocaine habit reached $700,000, and threatened to destroy the marriage until he entered the Betty Ford Clinic August 1987.
- spouse relationship with Harrison, Gregory (born 31 May 1950). Notes: Happy
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1976 (Signed with Universal studios)
LMR quotes her 2/1978, B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Traits : Personality : Gracious/ sociable
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Husband drug addict)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Gregory Harrison)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Pro)