|Birthname||Brian Walter O'Hare|
|born on||13 November 1960 at 22:45 (= 10:45 PM )|
|Place||Cambridge MA, USA, 42n22, 71w06|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||21°47' 20°46 Asc. 19°58'|
American policeman arrested on charges of sexual predation on a minor. A 19-year veteran of the Massachusetts State Police force, Sgt. O'Hare was arrested by FBI agents on February 24, 2006 in Medford, MA after he pulled into a mall parking lot expecting to meet a 14-year old boy whom he had met on the Internet. The agents who had been conducting a six-month-long investigation met him instead. O'Hare was charged with "coercion and enticement of a minor under 18 to engage in prostitution or sexual activity."
Prior to his arrest, O'Hare was a well-respected policeman who had an illustrious record with the National Guard which he joined in 1990. He had achieved the rank of lieutenant colonel. In 2002 and 2003, he had seen combat in Afghanistan where he was assigned to policing any wrongdoing by US forces and in Iraq where he oversaw training of Iraqi police in Balad. He had earned two bronze star medals for these tours of duty as well as Army medals for "good conduct, meritorious service, and achievement."
Married with two sons, O'Hare claimed in one on-line communication that he was a frustrated closet homosexual who was attracted to younger men and boys.
- Health : Violent trauma 2002 (Saw combat in Afghanistan and Iraq)
- Social : Joined group 1990 (Army National Guard)
- Crime : Arrest 24 February 2006 (For alleged sex crimes against a young boy)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate
- Passions : Sexuality : Pedophile (Accused/arrested/not yet convicted)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Law : Police
- Vocation : Military : Combat
- Vocation : Military : Military service