|born on||15 March 1892 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||25°30' 18°10 Asc. 22°48'|
French military man who was an officer and aviator for the French Air Force during WW I, was considered one of the best fighter pilots of the war.
He died on either 5/8-9/1927 when he disappeared in the North Atlantic.
- friend relationship with Coli, Francois (born 5 February 1881)
Lescaut quotes B.R. in his Pisces Update. (He originally gave 12:00 PM as B.R.) (not confirmed)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Plane lost)
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier (Banking and real estate investments)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Engineer : Mechanical
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Fighter pilot)
- Vocation : Military : Military career
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (One of the best in the French Air Force)