|born on||27 March 1918 at 10:30 (= 10:30 AM )|
|Place||Somewhere, Russia, 55n45, 37e35|
|Timezone||KET h2e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°51' 02°25 Asc. 17°13'|
Russian-American film doctor, producer and director, well-known in the industry. He began working as a cameraman in Cairo in 1945, later moving to the U.S. to work as an editor and director. He plays several instruments and speaks nine languages.
By the '80s he was working in New York re-editing and re-directing films, using out-takes, supervising reshooting, restructuring scores and translating for subtitles. Often the pictures that come into his hands are those with imponderable flaws, for some reason, they don't work, they don't come together. Rather than lose $20 million on a film, a producer will send it to Noveck to "fix it."
His international savvy is invaluable, as film tastes differ markedly in different markets. He turns some movies down as unsalvageable. Post-production is the refinement of any film and Noveck's expertise is often the difference between a flop and a winner.
- Work : New Career 1945 (Began working as cameraman)
Dana Haynes quotes him, location in Russia not given
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Languages (Nine languages)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Plays several instruments)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Russia to U.S.)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Noted as a "film doctor")