|born on||12 August 1945 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||Fumel, France, 44n29, 0e57|
|Timezone||GDWT h2e (is double war time)|
|Astrology data||19°36' 13°25 Asc. 11°09'|
French architect who designed the World Arab Institute in Paris (completed in 1987), the Guthrie Theater in Minneapolis, MN, and the Musée du Quai Branly, both in 2006. He studied at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts in Paris and during his illustrious career has picked up several awards including the prestigious Pritzker Prize in 2008.
He and his first wife, filmmaker Odile Fillion, have two children. He and his second wife, Catherine Richard, have one child. His current relationship is with another architect, Mia Hagg.
- associate relationship with Inauguration: Paris Philharmonie (born 14 January 2015)
- Work : Prize 2008 (Pritzker Prize)
Paddy de Jabrun quotes birth certificate
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Twice)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award