|Birthname||Christopher David Noth|
|born on||13 November 1954 at 00:59 (= 12:59 AM )|
|Place||Madison, Wisconsin, 43n04, 89w24|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°22' 28°10 Asc. 12°21'|
American actor, known for his role on the TV series "Law and Order." His other TV credits include "Abducted: A Father's Love," 1996, and "Born Free: A New Adventure," 1996.
Noth grew up in several New England towns and his father died when he was ten years old. His mother, former CBS news reporter Jeanne Parr, worked full time to raise and support him and his two older brothers. Noth was sent to boarding school after a "joy ride" that he took in a neighbor's car. Returning the car he suddenly saw the neighbor, jumped out, and didn't put the car in gear. It rolled down the drive and into another house.
Noth caught the acting bug in the mid-'70s at Vermont's Marlboro College. Moving to New York City in 1978, he studied with famed acting teacher Sanford Meisner at the Neighborhood Playhouse. In 1982, he went to the Yale School of Drama where he did 25 plays in three years. In 1986, he played Officer Lipsky on TV's "Hill Street Blues." He was in a movie, "Jakarta," which bombed, but gave him a fondness for Indonesia. He began "Law & Order" in 1988.
He lives in Manhattan near Central Park, where he runs and plays touch football.
By 2000, he was very big in the HBO hit series "Sex and the City," as well as having a film release, "Cast Away," due for release at the end of the year. Noth appeared on Broadway in Gore Vidal's "The Best Man" opening on 9/17/2001.
- associate relationship with Erbe, Kathryn (born 2 July 1965). Notes: co-stars on "Law & Order: Criminal Intent"
- business associate/partner relationship with Ronson, Samantha (born 7 August 1977). Notes: Co-owners of a nightclub
- Family : Change residence 1972 (Moved to NY)
- Social : Begin a program of study 1982 (Enterede Yale School of Drama)
- Work : New Job 1986 (Started "Hill Street Blues")
- Work : New Job 1988 (Started appearing in "Law and Order")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Two movies released)
Stephen Przybylowski quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Dad died when he was ten)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Third of three boys)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (25 plays in three years)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Law and Order", "Hill Street Blues")