|born on||30 November 1953 at 20:01 (= 8:01 PM )|
|Place||Saint Louis MO, USA, 38n37, 90w12|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°35' 08°21 Asc. 25°36'|
American cyclist who is the holder of the Women's Trans-American cycling record and placed eighth overall in the John Marino Open, a race which is 800 miles long and has a total elevation gain of over 41,000 feet.
She married fellow cyclist Lon Haldeman who is the men's record holder and defending champion of the Trans-American ride.
- spouse relationship with Haldeman, Lon (born 27 March 1958)
R. Shelton quotes her in MH 10/1984
- Vocation : Sports : Race Bikes (Holder of cycling record)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Lon Haldeman)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women