|born on||6 January 1899 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Hildesheim, Germany, 52n09, 9e57|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°43' 28°35 Asc. 10°40'|
German businessman and mechanical engineer who worked for BMW from 1926 to 1930. In 1930 he moved from BMW to Opel as a sales engineer, a position he held for 12 years. In 1942 he was promoted to Director of Opal until 1945. Three years later he was chosen to head Volkswagen by British occupation authorities in Germany; he became President of the company and developed the firm into one of the world's major auto makers. He introduced the Volkswagen to the U.S. in 1952 and headed the firm until 1968.
He died on 4/12/1968, 12:48 AM, Wolfsburg, Germany
- Death, Cause unspecified 12 April 1968 at 12:48 AM in Wolfsburg, Germany (Age 69)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1926 (Worked for BMW)
- Work : New Job 1930 (Sales engineer with Opel)
- Work : New Job 1942 (Promted to Director of Opel)
Lescaut quotes B.R. in L'Astrologue 5, not confirmed. Heinz specht gives 5:30 AM MET from Hans-Jorg Walter
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President of VW)
- Vocation : Engineer : Mechanical