|born on||25 February 1985 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )|
|Place||New York NY, USA, 40n42, 74w00|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°27' 16°44 Asc. 23°16'|
American basketball player with the Dallas Mavericks and noted family member. His mother Cecilia Rodhe is a former model and beauty queen who won the Miss Sweden crown in 1978; she is now a sculptor. His dad is noted tennis player Yannick Noah.
Joakim was drafted by the Chicago Bulls in 2007 after showing his worth to the game in college. He suffered ligament damage to his hand in mid-December 2010 and underwent surgery on his thumb. After recuperating, he returned to the game on February 23, 2011. Often handicaped by a foot aponeurosis (fascia), he was named best defender NBA in 2014.
- child->parent relationship with Noah, Yannick (born 18 May 1960)
- has other family relationship with Noah, Marie-Claire (born 30 September 1937)
- Work : New Career 2007 (Professional basketball)
- Health : Medical procedure December 2010 (Surgery to repair ligament damage in his hand)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Paddy de Jabrun quotes from the biography "Saga Noah"
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Sports : Basketball