|Birthname||Leonard Simon Nimoy|
|born on||26 March 1931 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°26' 03°35 Asc. 04°55'|
American actor who became famous as the pointed-eared alien Spock in "Star Trek," 1965-1967. Prior to then, he had lean years as an actor from his 1951 debut. Since that role he has had increasing status as a powerful dramatic talent and is notable on stage in "Equus."
Nimoy is also a photographer and an author of three volumes of verse, as well as an autobiography entitled "I Am Not Spock." In his autobiography he was considered a bit contentious, simply for the sake of controversy. He hosts a new CD-ROM called "Leonard Nimoy - Science Fiction," 1995, and has recorded some music albums. In 1995 he published a second autobiography, "I Am Spock," finally being comfortable with both himself and his alter--ego. He has directed both TV and films.
He suffers, a persistent ringing noise in his right ear. As his partner-in-space, William Shatner, also has the condition, they consider the possibility that it was caused by an explosion on the movie set of "Star Trek."
Nimoy died of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in Los Angeles on the morning of 27 February 2015 at the age of 83.
- business associate/partner relationship with Shatner, William (born 22 March 1931)
- parent->child relationship with Nimoy, Adam (born 9 August 1956)
- parent->child relationship with Nimoy, Julie (born 21 March 1955)
- (has as) boss relationship with Roddenberry, Gene (born 19 August 1921)
- compare to chart of Entertainment: Star Trek (born 8 September 1966)
- Work : New Job 1951 (Acting debut)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 21 March 1955 (Daughter Julie born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1965 (Beginning of Star Trek)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (Publication of second autobiography)
- Death by Disease 27 February 2015 (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, age 83)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Mary MacKenzie quotes a letter from his mom in Mercury Hour 7/1983, "between 8:00 and 9:00 AM." Marion March quotes him on a TV show that he was an Aries with Scorpio rising, which equates to between 20:05 and 22:35 PM. In keeping close to the quote of his mother, assuming that just an AM/PM confusion was made, 20:30 as being in the middle between 8 and 9 PM is chosen.
Starkman rectified to 20.31.28 EST
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (32 years, divorced)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Star Trek)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Two)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (Secondary)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book