|Birthname||Leonard Simon Nimoy|
|born on||26 March 1931 at 08:30 (= 08:30 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°56' 26°55 Asc. 07°23'|
American actor who became famous as the pointed-eared alien Spock in "Star Trek," 1965-1967. Prior to then, he had lean years as an actor from his 1951 debut. Since that role he has had increasing status as a powerful dramatic talent and is notable on stage in "Equus."
Nimoy is also a photographer and an author of three volumes of verse, as well as an autobiography entitled "I Am Not Spock." In his autobiography he was considered a bit contentious, simply for the sake of controversy. He hosts a new CD-ROM called "Leonard Nimoy - Science Fiction," 1995, and has recorded some music albums. In 1995 he published a second autobiography, "I Am Spock," finally being comfortable with both himself and his alter--ego. He has directed both TV and films.
He suffers, a persistent ringing noise in his right ear. As his partner-in-space, William Shatner, also has the condition, they consider the possibility that it was caused by an explosion on the movie set of "Star Trek."
- business associate/partner relationship with Shatner, William (born 22 March 1931)
- parent->child relationship with Nimoy, Adam (born 9 August 1956)
- parent->child relationship with Nimoy, Julie (born 21 March 1955)
- (has as) boss relationship with Roddenberry, Gene (born 19 August 1921)
- compare to chart of Entertainment: Star Trek (born 8 September 1966)
- Work : New Job 1951 (Acting debut)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 21 March 1955 (Daughter Julie born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Job 1965 (Beginning of Star Trek)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (Publication of second autobiography)
Mary MacKenzie quotes a letter from his mom in Mercury Hour 7/1983, "between 8:00 and 9:00 AM." Marion March quotes him on a TV show that he was an Aries with Scorpio rising, which equates to between 8:00 and 9:00 PM.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (32 years, divorced)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (Star Trek)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Two)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (Secondary)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book