|Birthname||Dennis Andrew Nilsen|
|born on||23 November 1945 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Fraserburgh, Scotland, 57n42, 2w0|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°31' 18°57 Asc. 19°12'|
English homicide: a former cop and government clerk who murdered and dismembered 15 young men between 1978 and 1983. He committed his first murder on 12/30/1978; he picked up the person, strangled him, and then drowned him. For a week after the death of his first victim he masturbated over the body, a trait that would hold for the other 14 murders as well. He also dismembered his victims and put their remains in the bathroom plumbing of his house.
He left school at 15 was with the army from 9/1961 to 10/1972. He joined the police force in 12/1972 only to resign one year later. From 12/1973 until 5/1974, he held a job as a security guard.
His dad died and left money for him, with which he bought a small house.
He was gay and had his first episode of anal sex in 8/1973. He had a lover from mid-1974 to mid-1977, at which time his lover left him. He was into the gay scene and considered a loner, as well as macabre.
On 6/16/1976 he had a gallstone removed.
He was arrested on 2/9/1983 and in his trial, sentenced to life in prison.
Paul Wright collection, B.C. Same data in the biography by John Lisners, "House of Horrors."
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Dismembered the people he killed)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Passions : Sexuality : Sexual perversions (Necrophelia)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide serial (Over 15)
- Vocation : Law : Police (Cop)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (British Army)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Civil Service)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Serial sex killer)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection