Nikita Alexandrovich, Prince of Russia
|Birthname||Nikita Alexandrovich Romanov|
|born on||4 January 1900 Jul.Cal. (16 Jan 1900 greg.) at 17:53 (= 5:53 PM )|
|Place||St.Petersburg, Russian Federation, 59n55, 30e15|
|Timezone||MMT h2e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°06' 05°29 Asc. 14°44'|
Russian royalty, a nephew of Czar Nicholas II, and great-grandson of Czar Nicholas I.
He escaped Bolshevik persecution with his mother and other family members, board the H.M.S. Marlborough in Yalta, Ukraine on 11 April 1919.
He never adopted another nationality, remaining Russian to his death in Cannes, France on 12 September 1974, age 74.
- child->parent relationship with Xenia, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 25 March 1875 Jul.Cal. (6 Apr 1875 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Andrei Alexandrovich, Prince of Russia (born 12 January 1897 Jul.Cal. (24 Jan 1897 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Dmitri Alexandrovich, Prince of Russia (born 2 August 1901 Jul.Cal. (15 Aug 1901 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Feodor Alexandrovich, Prince of Russia (born 11 December 1898 Jul.Cal. (23 Dec 1898 greg.))
Dimitry Macedonsky quotes the official announcement issued by Minister of the Imperial Court General-Aide-de-Camp Baron Frederickz, published in the Governmental Herald, 1900, # 3, January 5 (17), on his Russian succession website:
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Romanov)