|Birthname||Alan Scott Newman|
|born on||23 September 1950 at 16:06 (= 4:06 PM )|
|Place||Cleveland, Ohio, 41n30, 81w42|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°13' 02°41 Asc. 19°18'|
American noted family, the son of Paul Newman and first wife, Jacqueline, a skydiving instructor with 500 jumps to his credit, as well as a stunt man.
He was difficult and troubled from childhood; poor grades and insecurity led him to escape through drugs and alcohol. He was on his own from the age of 19 due to anger and resentment held between himself and his father.
On 11/19/1978 at 11:30 P.M., after a day of drinking rum, taking Valium, Darvon, Quaaludes, and Cocaine, he stopped breathing and died in his sleep.
- parent relationship with Newman, Paul (born 26 January 1925)
- Death by Suicide 19 November 1978 at 11:30 PM in Hollywood, CA (O.D on alcohol and drugs, age 28)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 6')
- Traits : Body : Weight (180 lbs.)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Used as an escape)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Used as an escape, terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family distant (Insecure, anger and resentment)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad Paul Newman)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Age 28)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Stunt work
- Vocation : Entertainment : Other Entertainment (Stuntman)
- Vocation : Travel : Adventurer (Skydiving instructor)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection