Newman, John Henry
|born on||21 February 1801|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||LMT m0w10 (is local mean time)|
British theologian who was precocious both spiritually and intellectually. He had a deep and lasting conversion in August 1816 and trained for the ministry. In 1845, after being an Anglican priest for 20 years, he converted to Catholicism and became a Cardinal in 1879. He was the author of many books.
Newman died 8/11/1890, Birmingham, England.
- Social : Change of Lifestyle 1845 (From Anglican priest to Catholic)
- Work : Gain social status 1879 (Became a Catholic Cardinal)
Penfield Collection spec 7:00 AM. Old-file has 6:30 AM Date checked in Encyclopedia
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Anglican, then Catholic convert)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book