|born on||24 September 1931 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°21' 03°45 Asc. 03°03'|
British-American actor and singer. By age 30 he was a theatrical sensation, writing, directing and starring in the landmark 1962 Broadway hit, "Stop the World - I Want to Get Off." Though he never clicked as a Hollywood actor, he was a creative original.
Newley's second wife was actress Joan Collins; two daughters. Their eight-year marriage ended in 1971. He had a third wife, Dareth Dunn; two kids. Born illegitimately in a working-class London neighborhood, he made a debut at 16 in the 1948 film classic "Oliver Twist." He relocated to Los Angeles in 1967 and became a fixture performing on the Las Vegas nightclub circuit.
On 4/14/1999, he died at his home in Islandia, FL of cancer that had spread through his system. He was holding the hand of Gina Fratini, 67, his companion since 1993.
- Work : New Job 1948 (Film debut, age 16)
- Family : Change residence 1967 (Moved to L.A.)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1962 (Noted hit, "Stop the World-I Want to Get Off")
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1971 (Second marriage to Joan Collins ended)
- Death by Disease 14 April 1999 at 12:00 noon in Islandia, FL (Cancer, age 68)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1993 (Lived with Gina Fratini)
Lescaut, no source; same from Penfield as "personal," not confirmed
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (England to U.S.)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Second wife Joan Collins)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Stage)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Las Vegas nightclub)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (With Gina)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)