|born on||26 June 1953 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Melle, Germany, 52n12, 8e20|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°26' 24°18 Asc. 02°08'|
German musicologist (music of the spheres), constructor of musical instruments, professional astrologer, publisher: With his business of Verlag Peter Neubaecker, he produced graphic planetary calendars and ascendant watches. His specialty is analogies between music and planetary movements. He is the author of "Bilder zur Harmonik," 1988, "Himmelsmusik, 1989 and "Harmonik und Symbolik," 1990.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1988 (First of three books published)
Taeger Lexikon quotes him, B.C.
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Other Entertain/Music (Musicologist)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Verlag Peter Neubaecker Publishing)