Nerval, Gérard de
|born on||22 May 1808 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°28' 02°28 Asc. 05°41'|
French writer, an author, translator, poet and playwright. He was the co-author of the play "L'Alchimistre" with Alexandre Dumas. His works were irregular and eccentric and his life troubled by attacks of insanity. A suicide, he hanged himself on a lamppost in Paris 1/25/1855.
- associate relationship with Dumas, Alexandre (born 24 July 1802)
- associate relationship with Lassailly, Charles (born 3 September 1806)
- friend relationship with Gautier, Theophile (born 30 August 1811)
- friend relationship with Houssaye, Arsene (born 28 March 1814)
- Death by Suicide 25 January 1855 at 12:00 midnight in Paris, France (Hanged himself, age 46)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield cites birth certificate quoted in "Gérard de Nerval: le poète, l'homme" by Aristide Marie and André Billy (Slatkine, 1914/1980), p. 9: "C'est là, en effet, que naquit, le 22 mai 1808, à huit heures du soir, un enfant qui fut prénommé Gérard, ainsi qu'il appert de son acte de naissance, signé de l'oncle Dublanc et de l'aïeul Pierre-Charles Laurent."
Previous entry had the same data: Lescaut quotes B.C. (not confirmed) Marcello Borges quotes Andre Barbault for same, source unknown.
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Fits of insanity)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Hanged himself)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Playwright)