Nerval, Gerard de
|born on||22 May 1808 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||01°28' 02°28 Asc. 05°41'|
French writer, an author, translator, poet and playwright. He was the co-author of the play "L'Alchimistre" with Alexandre Dumas. His works were irregular and eccentric and his life troubled by attacks of insanity. A suicide, he hanged himself on a lamppost in Paris 1/25/1855.
- Death by Suicide 25 January 1855 at 12:00 midnight in Paris, France (Hanged himself, age 46)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Lescaut quotes B.C. (not confirmed) Marcello Borges quotes Andre Barbault for same, source unknown
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Playwright)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Psychotic Episode (Fits of insanity)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Hanged himself)
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric