|born on||18 June 1884 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Gramat, France, 44n47, 1e43|
|Timezone||LMT m1e43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||28°00' 28°22 Asc. 28°04'|
French mining engineer and astrologer, the founder of "L'association du Collège Astrologique de France," 1933, editor of "Sous le Ciel" magazine 1936-1940; a major influence in French astrology after the death of
Choisnard. Neroman was the author of 20 books [some in philosophy]: "Grandeur et pitié de l'astrologie," 1940 and "Traité d'astrologie rationnelle," 1943. Died in 1953.
- Death, Cause unspecified 1953 (Age 68-69)
- Work : New Job 1936 (Magazine editor)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1940 (Book released)
Patrice Guinard quotes civil record for the date and him for the time.
(Formerly, Lescaut quoted Herbais de Thun, a colleague, for 5:00 AM.)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Magazine editor)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy (Philosophy)
- Vocation : Engineer : Civil (Mining)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)