|born on||9 June 1952 at 05:57 (= 05:57 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles CA, USA, 34n03, 118w14|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°37' 06°54 Asc. 21°25'|
American child actress, a cast member on the TV series "The Waltons" when she was a kid. She later worked as a backup singer before taking up astrology full time.
She grew up in show biz with her folks in the industry. Her dad was Harmon Oscar Nelson, for whom she says the Oscars were named. He was a bandleader, and Bette Davis' first husband before he married Gaye's mom, who was also an actress.
LMR quotes her by phone 6/22/1997, B.C.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer ("The Waltons")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Back-up singer)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, Harmon Oscar Nelson)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer