|born on||23 February 1904 at 07:08 (= 07:08 AM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°28' 21°54 Asc. 12°45'|
American author, lecturer, violinist, visionary, and psychic who wrote "Develop Your Psychic Skills" and "Huna: A Beginner's Guide." In 1932 she and her husband Scott, a brilliant economist, quit the city life and moved to Vermont. Their forest farm became synonymous with the ideal homestead and they became an inspiration and model to several decades of seekers wanting to simplify their lives.
- spouse relationship with Nearing, Scott (born 6 August 1883)
- Family : Change residence 1932 (Quit city life and moved to country)
Tom Csere quotes her to LMR. In 2013, Sy Scholfield quotes Helen Nearing's autobiography, which contains the same time.
- Traits : Personality : Idealist
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Long term)
- Lifestyle : Home : Neighborhood (Forest farm)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Lecturer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Violin)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Misc. : Farmer/ Rancher (Forest homestead farm)