|born on||4 June 1879 at 15:15 (= 3:15 PM )|
|Place||Yalta, Russia, 44n30, 34e10|
|Timezone||LMT m34e10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||13°29' 13°08 Asc. 23°53'|
Russian-American actress, a great dramatic talent who first studied with Stanislavsky. She played lead in silent films 1916-1923, focusing on the stage from 1923 to the early '40s, when she returned to film.
She made a brief marriage at 19 from which she never divorced. In 1913 she made a second marriage to Charles Bryant for 12 years. She was reputed to be bi-sexual, which the studios tried to keep quiet in order to avoid the scandal that would have been inevitable in that era.
Nazimova died in 1945.
- Relationship : Marriage 1913 (12 year second marriage with Charles Bryant)
- Work : New Job 1916 (Lead in silent films)
- Death, Cause unspecified 1945 (Age 64-65)
Church of Light old file. "The Movie Makers" gives June 3, 1879 NS. PC quotes Church of Light for June 16, 1879 NS
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual (Reportedly bi-sexual)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Leading lady on stage)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women