|born on||4 February 1947 at 15:35 (= 3:35 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco CA, USA, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°20' 05°57 Asc. 21°49'|
American astrologer and lecturer noted in Horary and the creator of the Gilbert Navarro Correspondence Course with staff teachers throughout the U.S., Canada, South America, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the Middle East. A second-generation astrologer, he studied natal and horary with Ivy Goldstein Jacobson and has practiced professionally since 1970. At the AFA Convention in 1998, he spoke for the ninth time in a row for the AFA Convention, Orlando, FL.
- (has as) teacher relationship with Jacobson, Ivy Goldstein (born 13 April 1893)
- Work : New Career 1970 (Began pro astrology)
LMR quotes him 7/1990. The data was rectified by Ivy Jacobson to 3:33:48 PM before she saw the B.C.
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (AFA member)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Correspondence course school)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Horary)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Horary expert)