Nature: Tornado Greensburg KS

From Astro-Databank
Jump to: navigation, search
Name
Nature: Tornado Greensburg KS Gender: N/A
born on 4 May 2007 at 21:30 (= 9:30 PM )
Place Greensburg KS, USA, 37n36, 99w17
Timezone CDT h5w (is daylight saving time)
Data source
Timed documented source, news
Rodden Rating A
Collector: Taglilatelo
Astrology data s_su.18.gif s_taucol.18.gif 14°14' s_mo.18.gif s_sagcol.18.gif 14°05 Asc.s_scocol.18.gif 27°14'



Biography

American tornado, an F5 category catastrophe, that totally destroyed 95% of this small town, leaving the remaining 5% of the property severly damaged. In its wake, the tornado killed 10 out of the estimated 1500 people who lived there. Dozens more were injured.

Events

  • Mundane : Tornado 4 May 2007 at 9:30 PM in Greensburg, KS
    chart Placidus Equal_H.

Source Notes

PT quotes CNN news at the time

Categories

  • Mundane : Disasters : Natural Disasters

Personal tools