Nature: Sumatra-Andaman earthquake and tsunami
|born on||26 December 2004 at 00:58 (= 12:58 AM )|
|Place||Port Blair, India, 11n40, 92e45|
|Timezone||IST h5e30 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°22' 25°27 Asc. 29°06'|
Tsunami following an earthquake which occured on 26th December 2004 with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra.
A lot of people died, among them Richard Attenborough's daughter (Jane Holland, born in 1966)) and grand-daughter Lucy.
Two young victims vere found alive 10 years later.
- associate relationship with Amal, Natacha (born 4 September 1963)
- associate relationship with Holland, Jane (born 30 September 1955)
- associate relationship with Lhermitte, Thierry (born 24 November 1952)
- compare to chart of Nature: Tambora volcano (1815) (born 10 April 1815)
Wikipedia and others.
- Mundane : Disasters : Natural Disasters