Nature: Earthquake Italy 54586
|born on||6 April 2009 at 03:32 (= 03:32 AM )|
|Place||L'Aquila, Italy, 42n20, 13e20|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||16°24' 01°27 Asc. 28°54'|
Italian earthquake,magnitude 6.3, caused over 200 deaths and massive physical damage that left thousands homeless and historical sites destroyed. One small village nearby, Onna, was completely "flattened" according to news reports. Several tremors had been felt in the Abruzzo region in prior weeks but warnings evidently were ignored.
- compare to chart of Nature:Earthquake Central Italy 2002 (born 31 October 2002)
- compare to chart of Nature:Earthquake Italy 1915 (born 13 January 1915). Notes: Other earthquake at the same place
- compare to chart of Nature:Earthquake Southern Italy 1984 (born 7 May 1984)
- compare to chart of Nature:Earthquake Umbria 1997 (born 26 September 1997)
- compare to chart of Nature:Earthquake:Central Italy 2016 (born 24 August 2016)
- compare to chart of Nature:Gargano Earthquake:Italy 1627 (born 30 July 1627 (greg.))
PT quotes USGS for time at epicenter of "Central Italy" at coordinates 42N20N, 13E20. L'Aquila seemed to bear the brunt of the damage. USGS gives as its source Istituto Nazionale di Geofisica e Vulcanologia, Rome, Italy.
- Mundane : Disasters : Natural Disasters