Nature: Banning Earthquake:S-California 2005
|born on||16 June 2005 at 13:54 (= 1:54 PM )|
|Place||Banning, California, 33n56, 116w53|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||25°47' 16°43 Asc. 09°59'|
American earthquake of 3.7 magnitude in the Greater Los Angeles area, CA, about 10 miles southeast of Banning, CA according to the USGS. This is the second of two earthquakes to hit within a minute of each other in this area, and there were several other earthquakes to strike northern California on the same day.
- compare to chart of Nature: Earthquake Big Bear:California 1992 (born 28 June 1992)
- compare to chart of Nature: Joshua Tree Earthquake:California 1992 (born 22 April 1992)
- compare to chart of Nature: Landers Earthquake:California 1992 (june) (born 28 June 1992)
- compare to chart of Nature: Lone Pine Earthquake:California 1872 (born 26 March 1872)
- compare to chart of Nature: Northridge Earthquake 1994 (born 17 January 1994)
- compare to chart of Nature: San Fernando Earthquake 1971 (born 9 February 1971)
- compare to chart of Nature: Sierra Madre Earthquake:California 1991 (born 28 June 1991)
- compare to chart of Nature: Whittier Earthquake:USA 1987 (born 1 October 1987)
- compare to chart of Nature: Yucaipa Earthquake:S-California 2005 (born 16 June 2005)
PT quotes USGS for time, place, and coordinates of the epicenter in the "Greater Los Angeles area."