|born on||28 January 1964 at 11:11 (= 11:11 AM )|
|Place||Tulsa OK, USA, 36n10, 95w59|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°49' 04°25 Asc. 29°07'|
American noted family, the granddaughter of minister Oral Roberts. Her mother, Rebecca, (born on 12/16/1939, Shawnee, OK) and her father Marshall, a banker, were both killed in a plane crash on 2/11/1977. The couple was returning home from a ski trip in Colorado when the plane was caught is a storm which tore it apart and flung the bodies of the pilot, the Nash's and another couple, their friends, about the wreckage.
Brenda was the eldest of three kids, with a younger sister and brother. All three children were adopted by Marshall's brother shortly after the tragedy.
Ericka Smith of Tulsa quotes news at the time
- Family : Childhood : Adopted (By uncle)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (G'Dad Oral Roberts)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age 13 when parents killed in plane crash)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of three)