|Birthname||Joshua Arantes do Nascimento|
|born on||28 September 1996 at 21:41 (= 9:41 PM )|
|Place||São Luiz (Roraima), Brazil, 1n0027, 60w0102|
|Timezone||AST h4w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°12' 01°54 Asc. 05°38'|
Brazilian noted family, the youngest of twins born to soccer-champ Pelé and psychologist and gospel singer Assíria Lemos Seixas. Celeste came first at 9:40 PM and a minute later, Joshua, 9:41 PM. They were preemie, born at the 30th week gestation.
Pelé's wife, Assíria was 36 to his 56. They married on 30 May 1994 and because he had formerly had a vasectomy, the babies were test tube. He was present for the C-section delivery and "cried more than the babies."
- child->parent relationship with Pelé (born 21 October 1940)
- sibling relationship with Nascimento, Celeste (born 28 September 1996). Notes: Twins
- sibling relationship with Nascimento, Edson Cholbi (born 27 August 1970). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
- sibling relationship with Nascimento, Kelly Cristina (born 13 January 1967). Notes: Half-siblings, same father
Marcello Borges quotes news at the time
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Pelé)
- Personal : Birth : Cesarean
- Personal : Birth : Premature (30th week)
- Personal : Birth : Test tube baby
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc.