|born on||20 April 1808 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||29°45' 26°30 Asc. 13°00'|
French royal family, the nephew of Emperor Napoleon I and the son of Louis Bonaparte, King of Holland. He was President of the French 2nd Republic, 1848, and ruled as Emperor of France from 1852 to 1870 when he was deposed. Napoleon III was closely associated with major European political changes.
Died 1/09/1873, London.
- associate relationship with Temple, Henry John (born 20 October 1784)
- lover relationship with Bonaparte, Mathilde (born 27 May 1820). Notes: Cousin and mistress
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Wilhelm I, Emperor of Germany (born 22 March 1797)
- parent->child relationship with Bonaparte, Napoléon IV (born 16 March 1856)
- spouse relationship with Eugénie, Queen of France (born 5 May 1826)
- sibling relationship with Bonaparte, Napoléon Charles (born 10 October 1802)
- (has as) worker relationship with Carpeaux, Jean-Baptiste (born 11 May 1827)
- (has as) worker relationship with Viollet-le-Duc, Eugène Emmanuel (born 27 January 1814). Notes: architect for Napoléon III
- compare to chart of Historic: Suez Canal Opening (born 17 November 1869)
- compare to chart of Orsini Plot (born 14 January 1858)
- Work : New Career 1848 (Pres. of the French 2nd Republic)
- Work : Gain social status 1848 (President)
- Work : Gain social status 1852 (Emperor of France. 18 years)
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 6 June 1867 at 5:00 PM in Paris (assault against Napoléon III and tsar Alexander II (Berezovski))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Fired/Laid off/Quit 1870 (Deposed as Emperor)
- Death, Cause unspecified 9 January 1873 at 12:00 noon in London, England (Age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Arthur Blackwell quotes Pearce, data from news at the time taken from the French paper Moniteur. Same in M.A 1/1897.
Biography: David Dugg, "Eugenie and Napolean III," 1978.
Sy Scholfield found the quote from the Moniteur cited by Blackwell: "Today, Wednesday 20 April, at one in the morning [The Moniteur of 21 April considered ‘one in the morning' both today and Wednesday 20!, ed.], HM the Queen of Holland successfully gave birth to a prince. ..." (Moniteur, 21 April, 1808). .
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Bonaparte family)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Emperor)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (France)