|born on||21 May 1911 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°26' 02°11 Asc. 11°15'|
French centenarian, writer and editor. Known for his work "History of Surrealism", published in French, and in English 21 years later. He also discovered several literary talents: Coetzee, Houellebecq...
His daughter, Claire, is a well-known actress in France. His son, Gilles, is a film director.
To compare with another centenarian, Swiss Rudolf Zipkes (ADB).
- associate relationship with Houellebecq, Michel (born 26 February 1956)
- associate relationship with Perec, Georges (born 7 March 1936)
- parent->child relationship with Nadeau, Claire (born 1 June 1945)
- compare to chart of Zipkes, Rudolf (born 28 April 1911)
Didier Geslain quoted bc. in L'Astrologue N°133.
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor