|born on||29 June 1913 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Willesden Green, England, 51n33, 0w14|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°47' 03°56 Asc. 08°19'|
British politician who entered parliament in 1950. He was knighted in 1963 for public service, the same year in which he resigned his seat in parliament when taken ill; but later returned to Parliament in March 1966.
His dad, a tobacconist, went bankrupt. His mother died in 1921, which deeply affected him. After her death he was sent to live with kin. Being poorly educated, he went to sea at the age 14 and then joined the army. He was happily married; two sons, two daughters.
Nabarro was an ambitious man who loved books. He died November 18, 1973 in Worcestershire, England, age 60.
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1963 (Taken ill)
- Work : Prize 1963 (Knighted for public service)
- Work : New Career 1950 (Entered Parliament)
- Death of Mother 1921 (When he was nine)
Harding quotes a letter from him, Transit 8/l972
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Navy and Army)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Age nine when mom died)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (M.P.)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One lasting)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Member of Parliament)
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (Left school at 14)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Two sons, two daughters)
- Traits : Personality : Ambitious
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Loved books)