Mutsohito, Emperor of Japan
|Birthname||Mutsohito Meiji Tenno|
|born on||3 November 1852 at 13:00 (= 1:00 PM )|
|Place||Kyoto, Japan, 35n0, 135e45|
|Timezone||LMT m135e45 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||10°55' 18°54 Asc. 12°44'|
Japanese emperor who reigned from the age of 15 for 45 years as his country became a great power. He was the first emperor ever looked upon by foreigners, who were first admitted into Japan in 1853.
Mutsohito was known for having more contact with his people than any prior ruler. He had 14 kids, nine of whom died in youth.
Mutsohito died of uremia in Tokyo, Japan at 22:40 on 29 July 1912.
- parent->child relationship with Yoshihito, Emperor of Japan (born 31 August 1879)
- Death by Disease 29 July 1912 at 10:40 PM in Tokyo (Uremia, while suffering from diabetes, nephritis, and gastroenteritis, age 59)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Church of Light quotes AFA, 10/1938, time given as, "half past the hour of the horse." Correct time given in the third edition of NN
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (14)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Lost nine kids)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Reigned for 45 years)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Japan)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book