|Birthname||David Scott Mustaine|
|born on||13 September 1961 at 12:23 (= 12:23 PM )|
|Place||La Mesa, California, 32n46, 117w01|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°45' 02°05 Asc. 04°00'|
American musician, formerly lead guitarist of the hard metal band Metallica and subsequently with the group Megadeth.
Mustaine had a tough childhood. His parents divorced and the family moved around to avoid the father. He found his way to drugs and alcohol as a teenager and in 1983 was fired from Metallica, after two years with the group, because of his addictions and his conflicts with other group members. He formed Megadeth soon after and the group released its first album two years later, in 1985. Despite problems with members, the group was successful, touring and releasing albums. Mustaine's daughter Electra was born January 28, 1998. When an arm injury forced his retirement from the band in the early 2000s, he re-evaluated his life and founded Christianity and spiritualism. Fighting his addictions he changed his approach to musical themes but continues in the heavy metal genre and with Megadeth.
- business associate/partner relationship with Burton, Cliff (born 10 February 1962)
- business associate/partner relationship with Hetfield, James (born 3 August 1963)
- Social : Joined group 1983 (Formed Megadeth)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1985 (First Megadeth album)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 28 January 1998 (Daughter Electra born)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Family : Childhood : Disadvantaged
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer