|born on||21 November 1920 at 07:28 (= 07:28 AM )|
|Place||Donora, Pennsylvania, 40n10, 79w51|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°55' 29°51 Asc. 01°11'|
American baseball star, a left-handed outfielder and first baseman and leading hitter who was elected to the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 1969. He played for the St. Louis Cardinals from 1941 to 1963, and was the National League's MVP in 1943, 1946 and 1948. Musial also was the leading hitter of the National League in 1943, 1946, 1948, from 1950-1952, and in 1957.
He died in Ladue, Missouri on 19 January 2013.
- associate relationship with Brosnan, Jim (born 24 October 1929). Notes: St. Louis Cardinals co-players, 1958-1959
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 January 2013 in Ladue (St Louis County) (Age 92)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Church of Light quotes Bulletin of Astro Science 7/1958
- Vocation : Sports : Baseball
- Notable : Awards : Hall of Fame (Baseball)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book