|born on||27 May 1928 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Edinburgh, Scotland, 55n57, 3w13|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°40' 15°33 Asc. 03°21'|
Scottish musician,a composer, and conductor who has won many honors including a Koussevitzky Award in 1974, two Guggenheim Fellowships, the first in 1974-75, and again in 1982-83 and a C.B.E. in January 2002. From 1987-2002 she taught at Queens College, City University of New York.
In 1971 she married Peter Mark, an American violist and opera conductor; they have lived together in the US since 1972.
- Work : Prize 1974 (Koussevitzky Award and a Guggenheim Fellowship)
- Relationship : Marriage 1971 (Peter Mark)
- Family : Change residence 1972 (Moved to the US)
Steinbrecher Collection: Paul Wright quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Musician)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Composer)