|born on||20 July 1932 at 22:35 (= 10:35 PM )|
|Place||Watford, England, 51n40, 0w25|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°54' 05°23 Asc. 10°33'|
British-American nutritionist, macrobiotic counselor and healer. Murray counsels and teacher in Los Angeles and in Marin County, CA and has directed and taught at many macrobiotic study houses in United States and in Ireland.
After studying macrobiotics since 1969, she was Staff Consultant at the Shattuck Hospital in Boston and has taught at the University of New Hampshire and various colleges. She organized the first Natural Foods Symposium at Boston University and also teaches Birthing of the Spirit, a course on natural dying.
Murray sells naturopathic aids and health foods from her own popular California store.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1969 (Macriobiotics)
Steinberecher quotes her
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (University of New Hampshire)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist (Macrobiotic)
- Vocation : Medical : Nutritionist