|born on||13 June 1863 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Calcutta, India, 22n32, 88e22|
|Timezone||LMT m88e22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°29' 15°03 Asc. 14°35'|
British archaeologist, born in India, who became an assistant to Sir Flinders Petrie and, later, one of the first woman Dons. She eventually went on to become a famous archaeologist in her own right. The first full-time female Egyptologist, she died at age 101 on November 13, 1963.
AJ Spring/1965 quotes her autobiography "My First Hundred Years."
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Archeology)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Became one of the first women Dons)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Business assoc. Sir Flinders Petrie)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs