|born on||13 July 1863 at 07:00 (= 07:00 AM )|
|Place||Calcutta, India, 22n32, 88e22|
|Timezone||LMT m88e22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°06' 18°28 Asc. 10°32'|
British archaeologist, born in India, who became an assistant to Sir Flinders Petrie and, later, one of the first woman Dons. She eventually went on to become a famous archaeologist in her own right. The first full-time female Egyptologist, she died at age 101 on November 13, 1963.
AJ Spring/1965 quotes her autobiography "My First Hundred Years." This was quoted incorrectly as 'June' until John Halloran pointed out the error on 13 July 2016. The book says "I was born on July 13th 1863".
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Business assoc. Sir Flinders Petrie)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Science : Other Science (Archeology)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Became one of the first women Dons)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women