|Birthname||William James Murray|
|born on||21 September 1950|
|Place||Wilmette, Illinois, 42n04, 87w43|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°11' or|
American actor and comedian, deceptively sincere and deadpan while delivering acerbic sarcastic wit. His films include "Caddyshack," 1980, "Ghostbusters," 1984 and "Groundhog Day," 1993.
Bill was the fourth of nine kids born to a lumber salesman and homemaker, a chaotic clan that loved a rousing good laugh. He grew up an underachiever and bumbler who started his career in Catholic high-school theater. College lasted only as long as a drug-bust, after which he joined a comedy playhouse. His film debut was as a cartoon voice and he continued doing voice-over as well as on-screen roles. Bill's love of golf is evidenced by his autobiography, "Cinderella Story: My Life in Golf."
For his performance in "Lost in Translation," the comedian-actor won a Golden Globe on January 25, 2004 for Best Actor in a Leading Role--Musical or Comedy.
After 10 years of marriage, his wife Jennifer filed for divorce in South Carolina in May 12, 2008. The petition was granted and divorce was finalized on June 13, 2008.
- associate relationship with MacDowell, Andie (born 21 April 1958). Notes: Co-star in "Groundhog Day," 1993
- business associate/partner relationship with Belushi, John (born 25 January 1949). Notes: Co-stars on "Saturday Night Live"
- business associate/partner relationship with Curtin, Jane (born 6 September 1947). Notes: Co-stars on "Saturday Night Live"
- business associate/partner relationship with Newman, Laraine (born 2 March 1952). Notes: Co-stars on "Saturday Night Live"
- business associate/partner relationship with Radner, Gilda (born 28 June 1946). Notes: Co-stars on "Saturday Night Live"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1980 (Appeared in "Caddyshack")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1993 (Appeared in "Grounhog Day")
- Work : Prize 25 January 2004 (Golden Globe for Best Actor in a Leading Role--Musical or Comedy)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes Biography magazine 8/2001 for date; time unknown
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Golf)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer