|Birthname||Andrew Barron Murray|
|born on||15 May 1987 at 14:10 (= 2:10 PM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°11' 21°43 Asc. 14°04'|
Scottish professional tennis player, ranked No. 4 in the world in April 2012, and was ranked No. 2 from 17 to 31 August 2009. Murray achieved a top-10 ranking by the Association of Tennis Professionals for the first time on 16 April 2007.
During 2012 season, with Ivan Lendl as coach, he was gold medalist at the Olympic Games of London and won US Open (versus Federer). For 2014 grass season, he chose Amélie Mauresmo as new coach.
On 7 July 2013, he won in Wimbledon, the first British winner since 1936.
Born the same day: Argentine tennis player Leonardo Mayer.
- associate relationship with Mauresmo, Amélie (born 5 July 1979)
- business associate/partner relationship with Lendl, Ivan (born 7 March 1960). Notes: Lendl is Murray's coach
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Gasquet, Richard (born 18 June 1986)
- Work : Prize 7 July 2013 at 5:23 PM in Wimbledon (won Wmbledon tennis tournament)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Data from Paddy de Jabrun to Astrodienst per email. When asked for original source, he pointed to Frank Clifford's blog on the website of London school of astrology. There in turn the source is given as 'Caroline Gerard quotes birth certificate'.
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis