|born on||13 April 1893 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Harbor Beach MI, USA, 43n50, 82w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°08' 17°15 Asc. 18°10'|
American politician who was Governor-General of the Philippines in 1933, Governor of Mississippi in 1936, Attorney General of the U.S. in 1939 and a Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court.
Murphy died on 7/19/1949, Detroit, MI.
- Work : New Job 1933 (Governor-General of Phillipines)
- Work : New Job 1936 (Governor of Mississippi)
- Work : New Job 1939 (Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court)
Elbert Benjamine quotes him in World Astrology 11/1937. Brocknus gave 2:36 PM "from one present at his birth" in Astrological Review. Both Webster's American Biographies and Americana give 1890; CST was in effect
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (General management)
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Justice Of U.S. Supreme Court)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Attorney General Of The U.S.)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governor Of Mississippi)