|born on||25 March 1767 at 04:29 (= 04:29 AM )|
|Place||Labastide Murat, France, 44n39, 1e34|
|Timezone||LMT m1e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||04°18' 27°56 Asc. 23°17'|
French military general, adored by his men and known to be fearless and daring. Murat was the youngest of 12 kids of an innkeeper. He studied at the Lazarist Seminary in Toulouse but in 1787, enlisted in a cavalry regiment.
Fighting the Bourbons while trying to capture a kingdom, he was captured and sent to the firing squad, where he was executed in Castello di Pizzo, Calabria on 13 October 1815.
- (has as) boss relationship with Bonaparte, Napoleon I (born 15 August 1769). Notes: Brother-in-law
- Social : Joined group 1787 (Cavalry regiment)
Marguerite Dar Boggia, rectified by the Nadi system 2/1997
- Traits : Personality : Courageous (Fearless and daring)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Twelfth of twelve)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed
- Vocation : Military : Military career (General)