|born on||19 November 1940 at 20:55 (= 8:55 PM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°58' 17°06 Asc. 26°42'|
Australian-American astrologer, the founder of ISAR, the International Society of Astrological Research and their first President 1968-1977. She is published in Kosmos and in the Journal of Astrological Studies. In 1970, Mullette was the first to pioneer astrological international exchanges with communication and conferences, bringing in physicists, psychologists, philosophers, historians and mathematicians for a rich mix of intellectual and cultural loam.
The daughter of an Ambassador and U.N. member, she first came to the U.S. with her family in 1953. She attended high school in Switzerland and got her B.A. in philosophy at her graduate studies at Harvard. With an astrological interest from 1947, she began her professional work in 1962.
Mullette was married twice; two sons. Professionally, she has been a teacher and a creative writer. From 1983 she had a TV show and radio program, "You and the Cosmos" and is the author of books and articles in journals and popular magazines. Her international lectures have carried her as far away as Russia.
In June 1993, she moved to upper New York where she had a llama farm with 13 of the animals. With chronic fatigue syndrome, she was maintaining a more conservative schedule of clients and radio appearances.
- Work : Gain social status 1968 (First Pres. of ISAR)
- Family : Change residence 1953 (Move to U.S.)
LMR quotes her in 1977.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Moved to U.S.)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Kosmos)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad an Ambassador)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Founder of ISAR)