|born on||1 January 1976 at 04:30 (= 04:30 AM )|
|Place||Falmouth, Massachusetts, 41n33, 70w37|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°06' 07°26 Asc. 04°11'|
American woman who has been at the wheel during two fatal car accidents. She first killed her 17-year-old boyfriend on prom night on 5/15/1993. The second occurred in Sandwich, Massachusetts on Easter Sunday, 4/23/2000 and killed two young parents, Douglas and Paula Neff, injured their two children and injured people in a third vehicle.
Monica’s father and mother, a psychotherapist, divorced when she was four. She was an honor student and athlete in high school. In the 1993 incident, she fell asleep at the wheel as the designated driver on the way home from the prom. Though she was acquitted of wrongdoing in the accident, her pastor and friends said she was devastated by it and seemed not to be able to go on to fulfill her academic promise after high school. She spent a year after high school caring for an elderly woman in Arkansas. After two back surgeries from rowing injuries, she did not finish at Syracuse University. Mullaly’s Massachusetts driving record was clean until 1999 when her license was suspended after she was caught speeding three times and failed to pay traffic tickets. Her attorney for the 2000 incident stated there may have been mechanical problems with her car that contributed to the accident. Her car slammed into the first car from behind, pushing it into an oncoming vehicle.
In 2010 she tried to get her driver's license back, but was refused by the board of motor vehicles.
- homicide victim relationship with Neff, Douglas (born 13 September 1972)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 15 May 1993 (Accidental death of boyfriend, auto accident)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social Crime Perpetration 1999 (License suspended, speeding tickets unpaid)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 23 April 2000 at 12:00 noon in Sandwich, MA (Second auto accident, two killed)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes Ana Eden, a friend of the Mullaly family
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Two auto accidents)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Two back surgeries)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (When she was age four)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Speeding tickets)